2 Day Free Shipping!
RUNA Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea, 1 Pound (16oz) | Antioxidant Rich
- CLEAN ENERGY FROM A LEAF, NOT A LAB | Our products are made with clean, organic ingredients - not packed with synthetic ingredients and sugar like traditional energy drinks formulated to jolt and jitter. RUNA's organic, single-source of natural caffeine comes from Guayusa, an Amazonian jungle super leaf.
- SUSTAINED ENERGY AND FOCUS - NO CRASH | Thanks to the guayusa leaf’s unique balance of caffeine, polyphenols, and L-Theanine, RUNA tea provides sustained energy, mental clarity, and focus - all without feeling the crash typically associated with other energy drinks. A perfect alternative to coffee, yerba mate, matcha, and green tea.
- ORGANIC. NO JUNK. GOOD THINGS | We’re dedicated to bringing you clean energy in every way possible, from using real ingredients, to how we source and produce our great-tasting energy drinks and teas. That’s why our products are certified USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, and Kosher. RUNA energy drinks and teas are also gluten-free, paleo, and vegan.
- FEEL FULLY ALIVE | For thousands of years, the indigenous Kichwa people have woken up before dawn to gather around a communal fire and drink guayusa. During this early-morning ritual, community members share dreams, myths, and legends. They describe the effects of guayusa as making them feel "RUNA", which translates to "fully alive".
- BETTER FOR THE WORLD | Being Fair Trade Certified means that a fair price is paid to our farmers and a safe work environment ensured for all workers. It’s all part of what makes us a Certified B-Corporation. This means that we have defined goals to have a positive impact on society, workers, the community and the environment.
RUNA products are made with organic guayusa – a naturally-caffeinated tea leaf from the Ecuadorian Amazon. Guayusa contains healthy polyphenol antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, 25 essential amino acids, and naturally occurring caffeine to give you an uplifting and focused energy. RUNA is Organic, non-GMO, Fair Trade, Kosher, and Gluten Free. We work with over 3,000 independent indigenous farming families in the Amazon to grow guayusa in sustainable forest gardens. We are committed to building a better business in the Amazon, one that values the environment and the communities that call it home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.