Roll over image to zoom in
Push Button Screen Door Handle Outswinging Wood Metal Screen Storm Door Black
- INCLUDES – The sturdy metal construction button handle set includes one inside latch (1-3/4” hole spacing), one outside handle, one spring-loaded strike (7/8" W x 2-5/8" H with 1-1/8" hole center), fasteners, and comprehensive installation instructions. It is designed for use with outswinging wood or metal screen or storm doors 5/8” – 1-1/4” thick.
- REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR HANDLES – When your screen or storm door handle is broken, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new door handle set! This classic push button designed latch set is constructed of aluminum for durability with a black plastic button . It has a sleek black finish and includes a night lock for added security.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy, providing an economical solution to your broken door handle – that does not include replacing the entire door! The latch set includes mounting hardware as well as simple and clear installation instructions.
- NON-HANDED CONSTRUCTION – The non-handed construction means that you can use this door handle set on both left and right-handed screen and storm doors.
- NIGHT LOCK FOR ADDED SECURITY – The Prime-Line 5007 screen and storm door latch set comes complete with a night lock for added security. Your screen or storm door can be locked from the inside, so it cannot be opened from the outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.