Roll over image to zoom in
Class 2 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Fits 1-1/4 in. Receiver 3500 lbs. GTW 5 in Rise USA
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 1-1/4-inch x 1-1/4-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 1-1/4-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 5-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 1-1/4 ball mount. It features a 3/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 3/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of light-duty trailers.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 2 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 1-1/4-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.