Accubrush MX Paint Edger Jumbo Kit with Washable Rollers, 11 Pieces
- Paint Edger has brush which cuts in precisely to the edge
- Rollers are washable and reusable
- Patented Roller-brush combination
- 30 day money back
Cut In Edges in Minutes, not Hours! Cutting in paint can be tedious and not any more! Accubrush patented technology will eliminate hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand.
- Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Accubrush has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield and brush.
The Accubrush can be used to cut in paint around:
- Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- Accent Walls
- Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Chair Rail
Please note that this version of the Accubrush, the MX Handheld model can NOT be mounted on a pole. Using this model, you can paint the top of the wall up against the ceiling, but you will need to use a ladder or scaffolding to reach the ceiling line. If you wish to mount the Accubrush on a pole (handy for houses with tall ceilings, or for painting above stairwells), please look at our XT pole-mountable model shown in the comparison chart below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.